Its officially December.. time to get your Christmas craft on!
The workshop will kick off with an introduction to essential oils and their properties, then you will get to blend your bespoke scent and then pour your very own soy wax candle.
While the candle is setting, everyone will get to make their own Christmas scandi-style hoop wreath with foliage, berries and cones.
Included in the price of the ticket is all the equipment needed to make your candle and wreath.
There will be approximately 50 essential oils for you to pick from and we try to accommodate everyone's requests, however if you have something specific in mind please feel free to bring it along.
All abilities are welcome, whether you have made your own candle before or not, we will guide you through step by step.
We are operating a BYOB policy, so bring your own drinks and ice, we will provide the glasses!
Location; Unit 32 (3rd floor) Regent Studios, 8 Andrews Road, London, E8 4QN.
Closest tube station London Fields or Cambridge Heath.
Thursday 3rd December 6 - 8.30pm
Covid-19 additional notes;
1. We cannot accept bookings for groups greater than 6, however this doesn't mean that the class size is capped at 6 people.
2. Our venue is able to accommodate more than six people safely as we will be complying with social distancing measures. This means there will be at least 1 meter between each participant.
3. You will be asked to register your details for test and trace purposes, we will be using the NHS Test and Trace System to do this.
4. Prior to all workshops a full risk assessment will be carried out and published on the company website.
5. Teachers will be wearing masks and visors and we recommend that students also wear masks.
6. Hand sanitiser and hand washing will be available to all students and teachers, additional cleaning is put in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
7. Each student will be allocated a workspace with all the tools required, we have altered the format of the session to avoid people walking around the venue.
8. If you feel uncomfortable during the session at all, please say so and the teachers can review the session and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of all participants.