Ever fancied making your own candle? Come along to a workshop and we will talk you though making your very own soy wax candle, including a glass of prosecco on arrival!
Spend an hour learning about essential oils, holistic properties and mixing your own blend. Then we will guide you through pouring your own luxury candle. All our products are made from 100% soy wax and natural oils, all materials are included in your ticket price.
It promises to be a fun couple of hours, the bar is also open for a cheeky Friday night drink!
All abilities are welcome, whether you have made your own candle before or not, we will guide you through step by step.
Location; Boomcycle Battersea 1 & 3 Arches Ln, Station Circus, Nine Elms, London SW11 8AB. Closest tube station Sloane Square.
6.30 - 8.30pm, one glass of prosecco included and the bar is OPEN!
There is a Boom Cycle spin class beforehand, which you are welcome to book via their website.
Covid-19 additional notes;
1. We cannot accept bookings for groups greater than 6, however this doesn't mean that the class size is capped at 6 people.
2. Our venue is able to accommodate more than six people safely as we will be complying with social distancing measures. This means there will be at least 1 meter between each participant.
3. You will be asked to register your details for test and trace purposes, we will be using the NHS Test and Trace System to do this.
4. Prior to all workshops a full risk assessment will be carried out and published on the company website.
5. Teachers will be wearing masks and visors and we recommend that students also wear masks.
6. Hand sanitiser and hand washing will be available to all students and teachers, additional cleaning is put in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
7. Each student will be allocated a workspace with all the tools required, we have altered the format of the session to avoid people walking around the venue.
8. If you feel uncomfortable during the session at all, please say so and the teachers can review the session and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of all participants.