Guaranteed a fun night with lots of laughs!
We'll be clay modelling penis shapes (what's not to love?!). Then with our sculptures we will turn them into moulds, chose a colour and pour soy wax.. thus revealing your bespoke handmade dick candles!
Step 1. Get creative and design on paper your dick
Step 2. Using a lump of clay, bring your idea to life
Step 3. Encase your sculpture
Step 4. Pour alginate to create a negative
Step 5. Remove the clay sculpture
Step 6. Fix the wick
Step 7. Fill your candle with hot wax
Step 8. Take your candle home to be revealed the next day once set.
All abilities are welcome, whether you have made your own penis shaped candle before or not, we will guide you through step by step.
Included in the price of your ticket are all the materials and a goodie bag to take home.
Location; Unit 32 (3rd floor) Regent Studios, 8 Andrews Road, London, E8 4QN. Closest tube station London Fields or Cambridge Heath.
Wednesday 25th November 6 - 9.30pm
Food & Drink. The venue operates a BYOB, we will provide glasses, ice and some snacks. There will be a point during the evening that is a good time to order in food if you wish.
Covid-19 additional notes;
1. We cannot accept bookings for groups greater than 6, however this doesn't mean that the class size is capped at 6 people.
2. Our venue is able to accommodate more than six people safely as we will be complying with social distancing measures. This means there will be at least 1 meter between each participant.
3. You will be asked to register your details for test and trace purposes, we will be using the NHS Test and Trace System to do this.
4. Prior to all workshops a full risk assessment will be carried out and published on the company website.
5. Teachers will be wearing masks and visors and we recommend that students also wear masks.
6. Hand sanitiser and hand washing will be available to all students and teachers, additional cleaning is put in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
7. Each student will be allocated a workspace with all the tools required, we have altered the format of the session to avoid people walking around the venue.
8. If you feel uncomfortable during the session at all, please say so and the teachers can review the session and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of all participants.